Custom Programs for the Legal Profession
Civility in the Legal Profession Custom Programs
To help foster civility in the legal profession, the Robert’s Fund Civility Center for the Law offers custom programs to serve the interests of specific groups within the legal profession such as specialized programs for:
- Judges and Judicial Officers
- Court Administrators and Personnel
- Specialty Bar Associations and Sections
In addition, the Civility Center can customize any level of CLE/CJE programs for organizations of legal professionals and CLE/CJE providers. Our consultants will work with the organization to create a program and will provide the organization with the information it needs to obtain CLE/CJE approval. We also make presentations for law firms and organizations comprised of legal professionals. Examples of our programs include the following:
- Exploring Civility in the Legal Profession provides an outline of the issues facing the profession and is a program of 4 hours or less.
- Fostering Civility in the Legal Profession provides a more in-depth overview of civility in the profession and is a 1-day program.
- Promoting Civility in the Legal Profession provides a full range discussion of the issues; offers strategies to increase civility; and gives participants the opportunity to apply concepts to their lives; this program is 2 or more days long.
Logistics for Custom Programs in the Legal Profession
The Robert’s Fund Civility Center for the Law can customize any level of CLE/CJE Programs for organizations of legal professionals and CLE/CJE providers. Our consultants will work with the organization to create a program and will provide the organization with the information it needs to obtain CLE/CJE approval. The Civility Center will be responsible for providing marketing materials, curriculum, program materials, and presentations. The organization will be responsible for securing a venue, refreshments and/or meals, distribution of marketing materials, on-site logistics, and applying for CLE/CJE accreditation. As a non-profit seeking to deliver its message to the widest possible audience of legal professionals, the Civility Center offers extremely cost-effective programs. Generally speaking, the Civility Center seeks only reimbursement for expenses and an honorarium in the form of a contribution to Robert’s Fund.
Learn more about custom programs
For more information contact Genevieve Williams Geiger, Program Manager, at (206) 398-4140, or email us.