A.B.A., Staying connected to friends and family, not necessarily your PDA, helps keep stress at bay (Sept. 2011)
View the full article.
Experts on stress reduction at an ABA meeting in Toronto in 2011 suggested 5 steps to balance one’s professional and personal life:
- Stay true to your values.
- Don’t demonize the other side.
- Maintain connections with friends and family.
- Set boundaries around clients contacting you.
- Be careful and monitor the impact of electronic-communications technology.